Sarah E. Meyer
Sarah E. Meyer is an associate in the commercial litigation group at Treanor Pope & Hughes. She has experience representing clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies in business and commercial litigation, including contracts, financial services, international trade disputes, and bankruptcy. Sarah also has regulatory and compliance experience in environmental issues, including pharmaceutical approvals and consumer product labeling.
Sarah graduated from Temple University in 2005. In May 2009, Sarah graduated cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law while simultaneously completing her Masters of Business Administration at the University of Baltimore School of Business. While in law school, she was an associate editor for the University of Baltimore Law Forum. Prior to joining Treanor Pope & Hughes, Sarah was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Stephen M. Waldron in the Circuit Court for Harford County.
- J.D., University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude
- M.B.A., University of Baltimore School of Business
- B.B.A., Temple University, summa cum laude
Bar and Court Admissions
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- BAA, PLC. V. ACACIA MUT. LIFE INS. CO.: Maryland Does Not Recognize a Fraud Exception to the Statutory Accountant-Client Privilege in Purely Civil Actions, 38 U. Balt. L.F. 59 (Fall, 2007).